Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Update

First of all, the teen in my group that was having such terrible physical problems is doing much better. Thanks to any that might have joined with me in praying for him.

Secondly, District Assembly was honestly not that bad. I met several people that will be good for me to know... NYI president, Camp director, NYC Director, District Superintendent, etc. As far as the actually assembly itself- it had it's moments. If you can get past the droning business sections and incessant NPH pimping, there were some really excellent visions for the future cast.

Oh well, I'm about to head to youth group... I'll give you all another morsel of information soon!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Glad to hear from you. I was starting to worry that you were taken hostage by a district board who wanted clarification on your definition of entire sanctification. Thanks for the report on your teen too. I've been praying!