Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Getting You Up To Speed...

Welcome to the new blog! In this humble space, I will chronicle the day to day joys, struggles, and happenings of being a youth minister in the Church of the Nazarene. In addition to updates, I will also post lessons and sermons that I use in my ministry. Feel free to use them at your discretion. Before we jump right into it, I should get you up to speed on the current situation.

Currently, I am a part time youth pastor with a full time job that isn't ministry related. On March 18th, I will be moving to a non-neighboring state to start my first full-time position. Until then, we will be tying up loose ends here at the church and making preparations for the big move.

I wish to maintain a level of anonymity on this site, but I will give a few tidbits about my life. I am a recent graduate of a Nazarene university. I have also been married for about a year and a half. I am also ridiculously good looking.

No comments: