Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Here's something almost everyone knows about me. I REALLY get into the Christmas spirit. I love the trees, the lights, the drunken uncles- all of it. Especially the lit up houses though. Nothing jingles my bells like seeing a house covered in tiny lights.

Here's my problem- until this year I have lived in apartments, so I haven't had the chance to decorate anything. This year- we are in a house, and I have been stockpiling Christmas lights for 3 years. By the time I'm done, I expect airplanes to try to land on my roof. It's gonna get crazy.

I was going to wait until after Thanksgiving to put my lights up- but I don't think that's gonna happen. My brother in law is coming to town this weekend and I think he's going to help me rig up everything.

I know what you're thinking- "Hold your horses! It's too early to decorate for Christmas." Well, too bad. I'm going for it. People who hold their horses look like this guy:

1 comment:

Robin said...

I fully support your decision to Christmasify early! Will you be Operation Griswolding?